Features and Benefits
- Complete and unified case management
- Automated document production and management
- Research management and storage
- Scheduling and calendaring with conflict resolution
- Full-party search capabilities
- Warrant and subpoena creation and distribution
- Automated alerts and notifications
- Full exhibit tracking
- Bad check processing
- PDA integration
- Integration with FullCourt
Designed specifically for county and district attorney offices, FullCase automates the repetitive tasks that slow your office down and gives you the technology tools you need to make the most of your existing resources.
FullCase starts with a powerful back-end infrastructure, an innovative browser-based user interface, and a comprehensive collection of modular tools and applications. It includes a complete family of services—from initial custom configuration, deployment and consulting services to ongoing training, technical support, and help desk capabilities. And it offers flexible solutions that perfectly complement your existing processes and procedures.