Justice Systems is always interested in qualified candidates for employment across our organization. A complete benefits package is provided, including health, dental and life insurance, 401k Plan, PTO and holidays. Salaries are commensurate with position, experience and qualifications. If you are interested in employment at Justice Systems and think that your background and talents are a good fit, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Current Job Openings (15-Nov-2016)
Data Warehouse and Data Migration Specialist (Albuquerque, NM)
The main responsibilities of this critical role will be leading the design, processes, development and implementation of state-wide data warehouses. Main responsibilities also include converting customer data from their legacy systems to our Court Case Management System. You will be responsible for migrating data from a wide variety of vendors and data formats including Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, MS Access, and comma delimited text files. Activities will include data analysis, determining business rules, programming/scripting and data verification.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of the development and implementation of state-wide data warehouses.
- Ownership of data migration efforts from legacy systems to final destination.
- Ensuring data quality in data warehouse amd data migration efforts.
- Pro-actively coordinate with Development and Project Managers to ensure project requirements and deadlines are met.
This role requires the following skills:
- Prior experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong skills in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Prior experience working with complex data models.
- Prior experience working with dimensional data models.
- Prior experienced in ETL processes and tools. Experience with Oracle Data Integrator a plus.
- Prior experience with data migration methodology across a variety of platforms and systems.
- Skills in Java, C++, C#, or scripting languages a plus.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment with other extremely capable staff.
- Ability to communicate well with clients, creating relationships while maintaining expectations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, proactively resolve technical issues, and proactively seek guidance when needed.
IT Specialist / Technical Services Engineer (Albuquerque, NM)
Motivated, self-starting IT specialist to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. This position will provide internal IT support for Justice Systems (50%) and technical support services for customers of our advanced web-based applications (50%). The ability to effectively work across departments in a collaborative work environment is required. Qualified candidates should have prior experience with Linux, network communications/security, relational databases, VMware, Amazon Web Services, and web technologies (e.g., Apache, Tomcat, etc).
Software Engineer (PowerBuilder) (Albuquerque, NM)
Motivated, self-starting software engineer to work on the development and maintenance of a PowerBuilder-based Court Case Management system. Prior experience with PowerBuilder is desirable but not required. Work with customers and domain specialists to discover/analyze business requirements for court case management systems. Create designs following established guidelines, develop work plans, and estimate work. Use PowerBuilder and Oracle to implement functionality. Coordinate with teammates working on affiliated functionality. Analyze and repair program errors and coordinate with QA team. Write technical and procedural documentation. Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical field and at least 2 years relevant experience is desired. Prior experience with SQL, and programing with PowerBuilder or other language such as Delphi, Java, C#, C++, Visual Basic is required.
Contractors will be considered for this position.
Types of Positions at Justice Systems
Here are examples of the types of positions available at Justices Systems:
- Court Specialist (w/ prior experience working in a Court)
- Software Engineer / Web Software Engineer
- Data Migration Specialist
- IT Specialist / Technical Services Engineer
- Software Testing Specialist (part-time and full-time)
- Help Desk Technician